Are you looking for a guest blogging opportunity? Check out our guest post guidelines and write for us!
We are currently accepting guest posts related to what our blog is based on, Which include:
– Computer tips and tutorials
– Smartphones (Andriod, iPhones, iPad etc) tips & tutorials
– Tech news/updates, HOW-TOs, etc
– Web tutorials, SEO and blogging tips and tutorials
– Internet/Web Security
– Online Wealth Tips And Social Media Tricks
What can you get by writing an article for us?
>Your article will be posted on our blog and we will be happy to share it on our social profiles and in our monthly newsletter sent to thousands of subscribers.
>>You can place 2 do-follow links to your website/blog (one in the text and one in the author bio box)
Guest post guidelines
As we receive a lot of guest post proposals, we decided to create the guidelines to make the whole process easier for both you and us. We accept only high quality guest posts that comply with our guidelines.
1. Your post must be original.That means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
2. Post should not be about an affiliate program/product or website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit our Sponsored Post section.
3. We do not tolerate link littering and would not accept links to affiliate products. Posts with too much external links or affiliate links may be rejected. Please, only link to what you know is actually relevant to the content of your post. If possible, include at least one internal link to one of our blog posts.
However, you can highlight about you or your blog in the byline which should be a sentence or two. This will be shown below your blog post.
4. Please note that we might need to edit your content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it. and you must agree to this.
5. Your post must be long enough to be called a blog post though we believe more in quality than the quantity of words contained therein. Posts should be around or more than 800 words.
6. Images sometimes convey messages which can’t be expressed in the content of a blog post. We encourage you to use one or two images in your post (and include image credits when necessary).
7. Don’t forget to do at least a basic keyword research of the topic and optimize the post accordingly. You can send us your Keyword alongside with the post. The better is the post, the more authoritative will be the link to your website in the long run.
We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some background work on it to determine its authenticity.
We will be glad to have your post published in our blog.
Ready to submit your post or You have a question?
Contact us using our Contact Form
Email me at Info@gobuzz.com.ng